With six countries on its board, the Central Bank of Central Africa States is one the most influential institution of the economic and monetary community of Central Africa. National and regional development strategies are facing governance complexity and imperatives of ethic and operational excellence.
In partnership with Deloitte & Touch Central Africa, COREUM engages to deliver:
- Reinforcement of risk management and internal control methods;
- Design of internal control and audit templates and toolbox;
- Assistance for the acquisition of a solution for automation of risk mapping, control and audit processes;
- Assistance for project management of the implementation of the selected software solution;
- Change management to onboard control units and audit teams;
- Risk steering advocacy for board members and strategic partners.